Would you like to expand your business operations and branch out overseas? Then you may require financing for this. With international plans, this is extra complex. Therefore, good advice about any funding schemes that you may be eligible to call upon, is essential. Which specific schemes are applicable to your situation? How do you go about securing the funding? What is the correct order of the steps that need to be taken? How do you set up the financing?
The Kreston network offers you the option of using financing and subsidy opportunities from banks and other funding providers in the country where the relevant partner is based. They know all the financing options in their country inside out. And we know all the financing options in the Netherlands, for those wishing to do business abroad. Some of the schemes in the Netherlands that may be of help to you are, among others, governmental plans such as:
- Borgstelling MKB Krediet (BMKB) (Guarantee scheme for loans to SMEs)
- Groeifaciliteit (Growth facility)
- Garantie Ondernemingsfinanciering (GO) (Guarantee for corporate finance)
- Finance for International Business
- Faciliteit Opkomende Markten (FOM) (Finance facility for emerging markets)
We will gladly explain everything to you, and look to see which schemes apply to your specific situation. And we will assist you throughout the entire process.