For us, this means “steering the process centrally”:
- Finding a suitable accountant abroad.
- Communication with the overseas accountant.
- Verifying (second opinion) whether the right questions are asked and the right solutions offered.
- Maintaining an overview of the different international activities of your business.
- Monitoring the quality of the service provision of our overseas colleagues.
Via the Kreston International network, the affiliated Dutch firms have contacts with accountancy organizations and professionals in many different countries, and most importantly, only those organizations that share the same quality awareness. The international partners have a strong regional connection within the country in which they are based. And frequently with nationwide coverage. The easy access to our international partners enables us to offer exceptional support and guidance for your company in realizing its international ambitions. Our international partners will offer you a similar service to the one you are used to with us: clear, and with short lines of communication. If you wish, Kreston Nederland will maintain the steering role and take some of the load off your shoulders in the process of realizing your international ambitions.